Sunday, April 16, 2006

tagging game thingy

okay i shall play along after having been tagged by karthik.

Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic 5 weird facts about yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 weird facts as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 3 people to be tagged and list their names. Do not forget to leave a comment that says, You are tagged in their blog and tell them to read yours.


1.I've been writing a science fiction novel that noone seems to appreciate for the past two years
2.I love lemonade
3.I've accidentally set fire to my house before when i was a small kid. (but it wasnt a big one)
4.I think teen titans is the coolest show in the whole world.
5.I've named my bow that i use for archery and i think im damn in sync with it.


ppl im tagging (which means they have to write down 5 weird facts about themselves on their blog):
Annalyn, Leonard, Marcus, (in alphabetical order)
i hope they read this so they know they've been tagged :).

No comments: